- Classes will start at the scheduled time. Please arrive 10-15 before the start of class to get checked in and seated.
- Failure to arrive before the start of class is considered a “No-Show”
- Please wear comfortable clothing that is appropriate for getting up and down off the floor and bending over the Manikins.
- If you have long hair, it is recommended you pull it up so it does not get in your way as you are performing the skills.
- You may reschedule your class 24 hours before the start of the class.
- If you need to reschedule with less than 24 hours of the start of the class the is a $20.00 rescheduling fee.
- A no-show is anytime a student does not arrive before the start of class. Instructors will wait 5 minutes after the start before closing the doors.
- There are no refunds for no-shows and a $20.00 fee to reschedule.
- We may cancel a class if less than three (3) people are enrolled. Registered participants will be rescheduled without charge.
- Refunds are not given for “no-shows” or registrations canceled on the day of the class.
- A “no show” is any student the does not call before the start of the class or arrives 5 minutes after the start of a scheduled class.
- All refunds are issued via check.