CPR & FIRST AID CLASSES WITH COMPUTER LECTURES AND HANDS-ON SKILLS SESSIONS
Develop basic first aid knowledge, skills, and the confidence to respond. CPR, AED, and Basic First Aid combination training is an excellent choice for both the community and workplace setting
As easy as 1-2-3:
1. Purchase blended learning credits.
2. Courses are electronically assigned to you and complete the online portion.
3. Hands-on skills practice and evaluation sessions are scheduled and completed, then certification is issued.
Blended learning offers convenience and time efficiency not possible in traditional classroom training settings
Who should take this course?
Blended learning is ideal for:
- Students who want the convenience of learning online
- Employers who wish to minimize training time away from the employee’s workstation
Register for your Blended class Learning Now
Easy for You
- Scheduling convenience – you can complete your online course content when it best fits your schedule
- Quality learning – as effective as traditional classroom course delivery (J. Allied Health, 2009)
- A self-directed online experience.
Register for Your Blended Learning program now!
- There are no refunds for blended learning programs
- Must complete all segments before receiving the certification card.
- Complete all segments within 30 days.