Chances are you need to fit a class into already hectic work and family schedule. Blended learning is ideal for:
CPR & FIRST AID CLASSES WITH COMPUTER LECTURES AND HANDS-ON SKILLS SESSIONS
- Students who want the convenience of learning online
- Employers who wish to minimize training time away from the employee’s workstation
Blended learning offers convenience and time efficiency not possible in traditional classroom training settings
Register for Blended Learning Now
Select Course below to register.
Easy for You
- Scheduling convenience – you can complete your online course content when it best fits your schedule
- Quality learning – as effective as traditional classroom course delivery (J. Allied Health, 2009)
- A self-directed online experience.
As easy as 1-2-3:
1.Purchase blended learning credits.
2. Courses are electronically assigned to the you and complete the online portion.
3. Hands-on skills practice and evaluation sessions are scheduled and completed, then certification is issued.
There are no refunds once lecture portion Has been emailed to the student.
Must complete all segments before certification card is issued.
All segments need to be completed within 30 days.